Kate encourages Carrie to reunite with Austin

Luca/Sami kiss

Hope kicks Bo out of the House

John is arrested for Lois murder

Week of Feb 20:

Billie reaches a crucial decision about Bo

Carrie observes an intimate moment between Lucas/Sami

• Members

I have a feeling if Hope finds comfort and friendship from Patrick and it goes further than that, it will the Bo and Hope fanbase that goes ballistic. I wish they wouldn't go there... but as long as Bo and Hope are together in the end, I'm still behind this story. :)

• Members

Well let them. Every other show mixes couples up or breaks them up forever or for a short time and pairs them off with others and they don't receive the amount of baxklash that Days does for screwing with couples. At the risk of starting am major uproar (and keep in mind I love the couples on Days), these fanbases are the reason why Days has trouble writing stories most of time. Soaps need to take risks and its the ones that take risks that turn out good which is why I am happy with Days lately. Its taking risks and not giving in to people who are all for couple happiness all the time. I am not saying the couples should break up, especially Bo and Hope, but every time Days breaks any couple up these fanbases act like armageddon and flood the internet and mags with letters threatening to boycott. Its annoying-let the show do what it has to without constantly having to look over its shoulder at the risk of losing its audience because a couple broke up. I am bashing just stating the facts that this is the one thing Days has to deal with that no other show does and sometimes it gets annoying. I am so afraid that once Bo and Hope start getting closer to others (and we know they will) that the outrage will cause Days to rewrite once again and then we end up with a quick wrap up and back to status quo. That would suck and I hope Days stays the course and goes ahead with what they have planned and don't deviate from it. The show is so good right now and if they keep taking risks like they have lately it should continue to be.

Ok end of rant :) . These spoilers do sound good but I get the feeling Lois isn't really dead. In SOD's Feb. sweeps preview, Corday talks about the Alex story being a surprise and that JOhn has some sort of plan or something. I hear Abe and John conspire tomarrow and I think they form a plan to fake Lois's death and make it look like John did it for some reason. That is my theory anyway. YAY to Chelsea's arrest and I love the Lumi spoilers too. It sounds like the quad with Austin and Carrie is heating up. I also like the Shimi/Shelle spoilers. It all just sounds really good!!

• Members

Yeah I know that but Gigi last airs,according to this same SOW, February 24 and Lois supposedly gets murdered next week (the week of the 13th). I think its a setup but I may be wrong. Something does seem fishy and it did say in SOD that this story would be huge surprise. I think Abe and John are pulling one huge trick on Alex and used Lois (who I always though would backstab him) as the bait. It makes sense and goes along with the surprise and secretiveness of the teaser in SOD a few weeks ago. I still may be wrong but alot of things support my theory.

Archived