GH: Nurses Ball REVELATIONS!!

• Members
Britt's onstage announcement shocks Patrick.

Dante finds a body.

Carly and Brenda mix it up in the lobby of the MetroCourt.

Brenda ends up in bed with someone unexpected.
Nikolas reveals something “terrible.”
AJ is jealous of Elizabeth’s close relationship with Nik.
AJ confronts Nikolas.
Olivia has a dire vision.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not just you because I'm not buying this Nikolas angle at all (of course, I could be jumping the gun). Not that I'm on the AJ/Liz train like everyone else, but last I'd watched them, Liz made it seem as if he made her skin crawl (can't say that I blamed her because that whole storyline made me feel the same).

• Members

Pretty much how I saw it too. That relationship did not end well. I think they were civil by the end.

I guess they also wanted him back for Laura, but if they were going to do this, someone like Ric might have made more sense (I know that didn't end well either, but at least it was a decade ago, and time passes).

• Members

For some odd reason, the 2 headed hack think these characters, actors and story lines are interchangeable. One can't make it, so just dump someone else in. They simply have no respect for the process or the hard work these actors have put in.

• Members

In 2002 there was a story where Deacon had gotten Brooke pregnant during an affair. Whip wanted some power and also loved Brooke, or was starting to, so he got her to marry him, to cover for the baby's paternity (as Deacon was married to her daughter at the time).

Kanan and Hearst both had martial arts training (Kanan of course being in a Karate Kid movie), so I guess this inspired someone to do some hilarious scenes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpOGoYXxmgk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iCFtPqpP3I

• Members

It's actually a shame they tanked Liz/nick and trashed thm both to prop up JJlucky because when it started I was happy thy were finally addressing that for years Liz had taken on a mothering role to lucky. She loved him, cared for him, wanted him to do and be well but she wasnt in love with him. Not like that. She felt obligated to be with him, to take care of him. Liz and Nick started off as a hot, torrid, trashy affair that old hurt many people and they were so consumed by it they didn't care. It turned into a poor saint lucky story though.

Archived