Omarosa is suing LaToya Jackson

alphanguy74

• Members

She said it right there.. "I'm very much tired of how black women are always fighting on television" I'm not sure you understood my post, I was saying that I have the same opinion as Claudia on the issue So she, as was I... upset that Omarosa fed into that negative stereotype just to get attention. And about Lindsay Lohan? HELL YES she makes white women look bad, but I'd say Honey Boo Boo's mother tops the cake in that department.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

People play dirty whether man, woman, black or white. So I dont understand this, it wouldnt be bad if someone other than a black woman were doing it? And lets not act like black women are the only ones acting a fool on reality tv.

• Members

Of course it's bad. Man... people are reaching and stumbling all over themselves to be an apologist for this woman. All because her nasty machinations tittilate them. Is this the same SON where everyone bitches about how Tyler Perry puts forth antiquated stereotypes, but Omarosa does it and it's ok? Because she has an educated and affluent veneer? OK. I get it. It's allright to be a negative sterotype if you're articulate and wear a designer dress.

• Members

This reminds me of a video clip I saw of Rolana Martin complaining that Basketball Wives received higher ratings than the NAACP Image Awards show. He was very upset that black people would rather watch the fighting. People choose to watch whatever they want. The fighting may be on but no one has to watch it.

Unlike you, I see it as a reflection of the people involved and not an entire segment of the population.

I'm pretty tired of hearing how every black person should be embarrassed and ashamed because of the actions of some black guy they don't know. So if all 30+ million black people in America aren't on their best behavior then every one of them is shiftless and no good. Oh except that one model Oprah or whoever else is the designated role model which everyone else should follow.

At least you're consistent.

• Members

No it's not. Not in the way this was done. I've worked with the funeral industry and bereaved families for 25 years, I know what's proper and what isn't in the way of funeral etiquette. In the picture that Claudia took, you could not see the body, or even the casket. Just his picture on the screen and the flowers from a distance. That, accompanied by a kind tribute message is fine. The genreral etiquette rule is you don't take a photo of the deceased, but a distant shot like that from inside the church is fine, or photos of the flowers is fine.

• Members

It still tacky as hell to me and is be upset if someone was taking pictures in the church at my loved ones funeral and tweeting that ish. I already don't like Twitter as it is so that in particular is something I think should be kept private and disrespectful to throw up there. Tacky

Archived