GH: another veteran actor returning

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But you have no idea what FRon's Rick will be like or if he will be anything but wall paper. I will admit that I was devastated with what shook out of the Guza branches with Rick and Laura, absolutely mortified, but that does not mean Ron is going to do a bang up job as evidenced by the vets already in place who will be picked off one by one after the 50th.

• Members

I am loving GH right now...feels like the 80s to me...if they are bringing back former actors...how about bringing back Scott Thomspon Baker...and I forget the actress name...the one who followed Felicia and Frisco through a carnival in town...loved GH at that time.....

• Members

Actually i hope they do keep Chris around for a while and pair him up with Monica. A. it would be great flashbacks and B. it would get more screen time for Monica. it would be great for them to get Monica into a place where people remember she wasn't born a Quartermaine. She had a whole long life as Monica Webber married to one brother while lusting after the other. Of course they really can't do flashbacks that far because she was played by another actress (Patsey somebody.) Maybve this relationshp will get Monica out of that sad big house (a little too 'great expectations' for my taste) and into fun places like the new floating rib and even Kelly's more.

Getting a little tired of Tracy and Pickle Lila relish. This is a great surprise segment on The Soup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPu_d_4SrRs

Archived