GH: another veteran actor returning

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So over Robert and would take Rick Webber any day of any week!

I don't trust FRon with my man Chris Robinson, but it's still Chris Robinson, so I will have to be strong!

Oh, and as long as Hack Carlivarti is at the helm, there will always be fights because some don't realize that loathing this clown is not equivalent to loving Guza NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES WE SAY IT!

• Members

I would simply give Ron a co-writer who insists they stop the 24-7 plot drive and focus on characters. Someone good, someone experienced, and someone strong. Preferably not someone already at GH - that talent pool is almost entirely old, bitter Guza hands who are too hardwired for his show, or Carlivati people with the same loyalty. And they'd have to be allowed that leverage by Valentini.

• Members

I don't even know if he'd accept a co-writer. He seems to think he is the best around.

To be honest I don't think GH has felt like a soap since Wendy Riche, and even then it wasn't a very good soap by the last 3-4 years. I think the show has gone from anti-soap to a bad parody of a soap. No one in charge knows or cares about what makes a soap tick and that doesn't seem to change.

• Members

THIS.

There's something about Ron that I like. He's willing to take some chances and doesn't take it too seriously, but someone said awhile ago and I agree with it that his shows always end up coming off like bad fanfic. If they teamed him up with a strong outside writer, that MAY work, but they need to really have some sway in how things are run, and be able to keep Ron's imagination in check. A concept of pacing would also be nice.

• Members

LMAO me either, it's amazing, especially; given the damage Guza and Pratt both did.

I guess someone's probably pressed cause Carly isn't front and center like with Guza, which is how it should be given Carly(and Sason) is one reason why the show was near being dead and buried

Archived