GH: Skye SPOILER!

• Members

OMG, I just saw a promo on SN and Skye is pregnant! This is what happened

Skye to Lorenzo: "I'm pregnant!"

Lorenzo: "That's impossible. You can't have children"

I'm so excited as I've always wanted Skye to have a child of her own and I love her and Lorenzo. I can't wait to see this all unfold

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW! Really?

I'll definitely have to start watching GH again. Awww my Lo is going to be a father. I"ve waited for this day for so long even after Diego showed up and Carly isnt the mother Double WOW!!!

Anyone knows what day this will play out? I have to make my comeback to GH gradually or I might run again LOL.

Carol

• Members

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've always wanted Skye to have a baby!!

I'm hoping it's Lorenzo's because he and Skye are too cute!!!! Plus, when's the last time she had sex with Luke?? I don't even recall her ever having sex with him, but that's just because I tuned out a lot in 2005.

• Members

I hate to burst everyone's bubble....and maybe I'm wrong...but I saw that promo,and IIRC,that promo was part of a GH promo that showed old scenes...like Monica and Alan talking about Jason..and the Skye/Lo scene was the one between them where Skye pretends to be pregnant with Luke's baby so Lo will tell her where Luke is.

Pretty sure that's what that was.

• Members

Yeah, but RC is pregnant so it would make sense that the character would be too, right?? Maybe initially she just pretends, but then finds out that she really is pregnant and has to keep up with the lie about Luke being the father when it's really Lorenzo. That would be interesting.

Archived