GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It could also mean the aftermath of the Ball as well...

I wonder if they'll also announce a set list of MVPs who'll take the stage.

Either way, I'm looking forward to this - heartfelt corniness and all - and that's something that I never thought that I'd ever say about a GH event in ages.

• Members

Bob Guza was not a storyteller and his scriptwriters were also repetitious we counted how many times Sam and Jason's name was repeated by nearly every character in eppys same with Sonny... his stories were dark macabre morose that faltered extremely (for me)

many times they did not have a beginning middle, endf or satisfying close and he dropped stories frequently... not to forget shamefully misogynistic; I realize Frons had his hands all in it but just sayin' IMO Ron is very Guzaesque in many ways.

But I could follow Guza, Ron seems all over the place I just can't get a handle on his writing style. I didn't watch OLTL with him as HW.

• Members

I don't mind the logo.

Ron's stories amount to stale camp, laughing at stupid, loud and/or hormonal women, and empty nostalgia. There are no actual stories - they're made up as they go along. He has zero heart as a writer and it's very noticeable in these returns, which look like embarrassed, clueless actors shoved into scenes at random, acting as if they're lost and waiting for the last bus.

GH viewers are fortunate because he hasn't started to dislike the show or its viewers, IMO. When he does, it's made very clear onscreen.

Archived