DAYS: A Set Returns

Ira

• Members

Kristen manipulates Brady into moving into the DiMera mansion next week. Which sounds like the set is returning (along with Stefano, who mentioned his own return this week).

I'm very glad, because all of this drama should be going down in the DiMera mansion, not some janky hotel room.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He SHOULD be living there, but I think he's still in his stupid studio apartment. Maybe now that things are getting fixed with him and Stefano, he might move in? It would really feel like classic Days with Stefano there, Kristen/Brady, Chad there plotting to break up Abby/Cameron and maybe even Sami/EJ, though I doubt she'd ever live there again.

• Members

Yes! Let's please get rid of Kristin's hotel room and get DiMansion back in Salem! One thing I loved of JER writing was having so many integrated characters live in the mansions (both on DOOL and Passions). It helps with story and plot and it helps keep people connected throughout the canvas. It also irks me when a majority of the cast live in a "house/apartment/hotel room" that we never see.

I say get DiMansion set back full time and have Stephano, EJ, Chad, Kristin, Brady, Kate, and even Lucas all living in DiMansion!

Archived