GH: Actor leaving

• Members

AMC: The Callahans, anyone?

Now, I'm betting that Krissy helps break Johnny out and they go on the run. Sonny would have 2 cows!

But in all honesty, Johnny is the easiest character to write off of this show because he was never fully integrated. Johnny always seemed like a guy on the other side of town that made visits to PC. Brandon is a jewel, but I just didn't see him fit really well with the cast his age and when Johnny was with two older women, they nurtured him. [He was just something to keep Carly busy until the time was right to put her with Todd, but CarJoke never felt real.] There was never anything in between. Perhaps if they had gone with Pre-Walking Dead Maxie, I might feel differently. As it stands, Johnny has always been a sore thumb. I'm shocked he lasted this long. Guza didn't know what to do with him, and because he is super talented, FRon have absolutely no use for him.

But I gotta say, keep Bradford/Spin, but let Brandon go? Have we long passed the days when good looks secured your job in Daytime? Is there nothing sacred anymore? Sigh...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived