GH: Actor leaving

• Members

LOL cause actors can't leave on their own when it's FV/RC wink.png

I think there is too many people leaving at the same time period for it to be a coincidence anymore. Jason, Steve, Lulu, Kristina, Johnny all out in not even a 5 month period.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL cause actors can't leave on their own when it's FV/RC ;)

Sigh. No one said he didn't leave on his own. But it's not like FrankenRon gave him a reason to want to stay. Believe what you want.

"The oltl3 haven't taken screentime or story from GH characters and even if they did its good and needed to be done. Hail the saviors of daytime. All other opinions should be checked at the door"

Got it.

• Members

He does have a great love, he was just shucked for Dante.

Agreed. A shame Johnny & Lulu's relationship is often dismissed/forgotten. Their love story was pretty big and was only getting bigger until Guza brought his new fave in to take Johnny's place in Lulu's life. No offense to Dante/Lulu though, who I actually really enjoy together (especially in the last two years), but I'm always going to be annoyed how Johnny & Lulu's relationship got shunned for them.

The Johnny/Lulu/Dante triangle Ron was teasing last year actually could've been good.

• Members

Agreed. A shame Johnny & Lulu's relationship is often dismissed/forgotten. Their love story was pretty big and was only getting bigger until Guza brought his new fave in to take Johnny's place in Lulu's life.

The Johnny/Lulu/Dante triangle Ron was teasing last year actually could've been good.

Pretty much. Johnny and Lulu were built up for 2 years until Guza tore them apart and her up with Dante and I just have never liked the character of Dante ever, to be honest. I agree I think over the past 4 or 5 months would have been a perfect time for Johnny and Lulu to come together and cause a rift with Lulu and Dante. This surrogacy storyline and The Haunted Star partnership could have definitely rekindled something and maybe even have led to a one night stand that got Lulu pregnant which would have made things vastly more interesting then Spixie vs. Lante is going to be. But Julie is leaving too so I guess what's the point anyway? But the part I don't get is when people say Johnny had no possible story at all when just a few months ago he had tons of options in terms of story. He could have been an adversary of Sonny's, he could have been an accomplice for Konnie, he could have been dipped into Lulu's storylines, he could have confided in Micheal, hell he could have been a supporter for Rafe, he could look out for Kristina and also branch more into the Davis family, etc. There is so much Johnny could do which can lead to better story but Ron just isn't doing it. There are tons of possibilities for him.

• Members

Sigh. No one said he didn't leave on his own. But it's not like FrankenRon gave him a reason to want to stay. Believe what you want.

"The oltl3 haven't taken screentime or story from GH characters and even if they did its good and needed to be done. Hail the saviors of daytime. All other opinions should be checked at the door"

Got it.

If you say so lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • On Soap Opera Network

• Community Posts

• Abby's burial dress. Please register in order to view this content
    • RHUGT: I echo the sentiments here. I went into this thinking Vicki & Tamra are going to remind us all why they're needing on the mothership. Tamra? Yes. Vicki? Nah, I'm good now.  Besides being Debbie Downer on steroids, her overly prim, conservative reaction to anything sexual is old and tired (fitting, huh?). Plus, the whole anti-vax thing?  Yeah, let this be your Housewives swansong.  I'm still good with Tamra though. She's still a Housewives pro and plays the game well.  Taylor and Eva are surprising breaths of fresh air. I'm digging their friendship. Eva definitely seems more at ease in this setting and gives great commentary. Too bad they can't plop onto another city franchise.  Face work and badly done makeup... yeah, it can be harsh looking at Taylor, Brandi, and Vicki. At least Taylor's face has recovered from her years of drinking. This Phaedra is the Phaedra I know and love and... miss. I was side-eying her return to Housewivesland, but her comments, reactions, and her ability to make it nice with all the women of the group has been a welcome return.  Jill. I love my thirsty Jill Zarin (LOL at Brandi calling Jill out on her thirst to rejoin NYC on WWHL with Jill right next to her. Jill was noticably irked by that). She's a little underwhelming in terms of a personality so far, but her side digs (watch out Dorinda) and talkative nature is always fun. Sounds like she'll get into the mix more later.  Dorinda's reaction to Brandi's "national television" reminder to Jill while they played that game was classic Final Years of Dorinda on RHONY.  Girl, you need to give up control of EVERY single aspect of every function during this "Girls Trip."  On one hand, I would love her to be on the NYC OG cast, but she's gotta tone down the nastiness.  Can't wait for Episode 4! Please register in order to view this content  
    • First time he’s ever beaten Andy, who used to smoke servebots.
    • I have asked this question for YEARS!!  He doesn't care about real Roman and he's the one who killed Orpheus's wife.  I don't think there has ever been an explanation and they seemed to have just added that to John's backstory.   It's probably too hard to explain.  I am not sure Orpheus's endgame.  He isn't a super villian.  His target was Roman and his family because of his wife's death.  He wasn't a crazy lunatic.  He was a good guy gone bad.  Even Stefano at his worst, most cartoonish had a specific goal or endgame for his plans even if it just was to destroy the Bradys/John or make Marlena his queen. .  The whole Jan/Evan thing might be a round about way to screw with John/Marlena via their child, but it seems like a lot of work and planning to pull this whole scheme off when the only reaction is that a handful of people are a little bummed about it lol.   Anyway, I actually do think Jan could work on the canvas without Shawn.  I would be willing to give HL a shot to do something else.  I mean, a serial killer is our leading man so...... I had to laugh at the dress Jack and Jen picked out.  A beautiful prarie maxi dress from Free People bought at Nordstrom Rack.  LITERALLY.  It is very Marci Miller's Abby though I guess.  I am just not sure that oversized piece of endless cloth would wow anyone let alone her husband.  The acting was much better for CM and MA today though.  JJ and Chad were good as well.
    • People will post thirst traps to anything. I suppose Kate would be honored:  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy