GH: Actor leaving

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sigh. No one said he didn't leave on his own. But it's not like FrankenRon gave him a reason to want to stay. Believe what you want.

"The oltl3 haven't taken screentime or story from GH characters and even if they did its good and needed to be done. Hail the saviors of daytime. All other opinions should be checked at the door"

Got it.

• Members

Agreed. A shame Johnny & Lulu's relationship is often dismissed/forgotten. Their love story was pretty big and was only getting bigger until Guza brought his new fave in to take Johnny's place in Lulu's life. No offense to Dante/Lulu though, who I actually really enjoy together (especially in the last two years), but I'm always going to be annoyed how Johnny & Lulu's relationship got shunned for them.

The Johnny/Lulu/Dante triangle Ron was teasing last year actually could've been good.

• Members

Pretty much. Johnny and Lulu were built up for 2 years until Guza tore them apart and her up with Dante and I just have never liked the character of Dante ever, to be honest. I agree I think over the past 4 or 5 months would have been a perfect time for Johnny and Lulu to come together and cause a rift with Lulu and Dante. This surrogacy storyline and The Haunted Star partnership could have definitely rekindled something and maybe even have led to a one night stand that got Lulu pregnant which would have made things vastly more interesting then Spixie vs. Lante is going to be. But Julie is leaving too so I guess what's the point anyway? But the part I don't get is when people say Johnny had no possible story at all when just a few months ago he had tons of options in terms of story. He could have been an adversary of Sonny's, he could have been an accomplice for Konnie, he could have been dipped into Lulu's storylines, he could have confided in Micheal, hell he could have been a supporter for Rafe, he could look out for Kristina and also branch more into the Davis family, etc. There is so much Johnny could do which can lead to better story but Ron just isn't doing it. There are tons of possibilities for him.

Archived