GH promo "A murder mystery begins"

• Members

that doesnt mean he wont get dropped and fade off into obscurity once Molly is attached to the next guy. They could always make him go psycho and turn on her, justifying the breakup, while propping up her next romance. I can almost expect it to be blamed on Shawn as TJ all of a sudden reveals he never forgave him for killing his father and thats the reason behind his rage

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What?!?!? They are killing off Alison?

What the hell is the point in that? Ugh.........jeal0002.gif

Will there EVER be a character on this show that I like, that sticks around. I was so happy to hear she was coming back ,to only hear it ends in death, This is why I watch this show off and on so much, I don't like a damn character left.

• Members

You can like it before it airs all you want, but it's going to stink! Count on it. Remember the great promo with Anna, Robert, Faison, etc? Many of us hoped that what played out onscreen would be at least 1/100 as good as the promo. Needless to say what an embarrassment that was for all parties involved. Now, this promo is nothing, so how do you think this will play out onscreen? It won't be pretty!

• Members

Once I accepted that the Faison story coul dbe seen as a homage to the cartoony early 80s storylines, I enjoyed much of it too. However, I still found it disjointed--and have felt like there should be more fallout--explanation. Obviously they want to do something more (that crazy lady is still around as is Robin...somewhere), but I hate how with RC there are sudden endings (often well handled, admittedly) and then the story disappears *completely* till it's back--be it years later.

• Members

I see Webster changed the meaning of "riveting" and didn't alert everyone.

It was garbage and everyone looked like fools, especially Anna. Faison fessed up to everything OFFSCREEN! Robert is in a coma OFFSCREEN! Absolutely NOTHING was resolved. Faison being Duke? Big [!@#$%^&*] deal as Duke has done nothing since his return. Anna? Good god! Getting ready to have sex minutes after she discovered Faison was alive? WTF! The promo was riveting because it's easy to grab someone's attention by tossing snippets together. Trust me I found out the hard way when I went to see The Next Three Days.

Like Eric, once you reconcile yourself with Ron's homage to 80s cartoons, everything looks wonderful. I'm not there yet, and I'm fighting it tooth and nail!

NEVER!

What's gotten into Eric?

Archived