GH: veteran actress returns

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved Lucy and Scott the first time around (before the Kevin and Dominique days), and I love them as best friends. But by the time they finally got together and got married on Port Charles, it was just all so rushed and I was over it.

I do hope he's more in a story with Kevin and Lucy and with Heather than with Laura this time around.

• Members

Like I said. I'm thinking this is going to happen. Knowing RC.

Laura and Scott return married. But....

Scott and Kevin end up lusting after Lucy

Laura and Luke end up lusting after eachother even though Luke's with Anna

And, Anna is lusting after Duke.

I don't think Tracy's much of a factor in Luke's lovelife nowdays. I think he's moved on from popcicle.

Popcicle needs to go find a new man. Hell. Maybe she can get with Duke if Anna won't.

• Members

I didn't even remember that they got married on PC!

I loved Scott, but my first real exposure to him as a kid was on PC. I knew he had a long history on GH and that he had a checkered past. I dug him, but I grew up with Kevin and Lucy. I didn't have any time for Scott and some old romance coming between them, and I always found the Scott/Lucy stuff on PC very forced. I also liked Scott and Eve and was pissed when they switched the couples - Kevin and Eve sucked and went on way too long. I wonder if knowing Scott and Lucy's history and having seen their old stuff as I have since, I might be more into their PC material today. It made perfect sense for them to mine it, of course.

Archived