GH: veteran actress returns

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That spy story got worst of the year by SOD.

I have and will never understand the logic behind having a villain introduced by romancing and bedding the amnesiac heroine. It left a very nasty taste, as a lot of PC did at that time. I stopped watching.

• Members

I don't even remember that part, either, so there you go. Now I'm going to have to read up.

I just remember it having something to do with Victor and Scott and psychic powers and Scott's mom and this DV dude being his dad and I just thought, "who gives a [!@#$%^&*]?"

Then they did General Homicide. That was fun as an idea, but the problem I remember was that it seemed like everyone on the show knew it had to be poor Julie and Greg Cooper, who was responsible for everything on the show for like 4 years, over and over, and then sure enough, who are the culprits? Julie and Greg Cooper. How is that a mystery?

• Members

I thought the story had its moments, although it went on too long. The problem was that they wanted to keep Julie on the show, so eventually they rewrote the story and claimed she had nothing to do with it, even though viewers had seen her as the murderer.

When DV first came on the show, Lucy had amnesia, and DV decided she was going to replace his late wife, so he put her in that role, and they had sex. Then the drama was supposed to be that when she got her memory back, she didn't know whether to tell Scott she'd slept with DV. It just made my skin crawl. Granville van Dusen managed the rare feat of being both creepy and incredibly dull. And there was a lot of focus on Eve's dead child, even though viewers never saw this child.

• Members

I remembered Lisa Ann Hadley, who played Julie, as Peter Burns's dead wife on Melrose Place (sister to Lisa Rinna's Taylor, who Taylor attempted to imitate a la Vertigo - poorly) so it was just weird for me seeing her up and around, walking and talking as more than a weird gauzy ghost. I liked her with Chris, but they wrote her off. They seemed to have it in for her.

• Members

OMG Scotty Baldwin! I thought I was excited before. I actually also liked Scott and Eve, and Kevin and Lucy, better, on PC, although I did remember Scott from earlier on GH because he hadn't actually been gone that long.

I wonder if Lee and Gail will be back too, any rumors of that? I got a kick out of reading about Lee Baldwin being a major character on GH in the 70s in a book from the early 80s when I was a kid in the early 90s. Early PC had a family feel to it, the Baldwins and the Stantons, in addition to having the interns and Dr. Burgess. It was so good, but quickly ruined.

• Members

Are you crazy? AnaL? That's,i can't even unsure.png

His HUGE loss,unluckily..... I really am going to miss/HATE LuNacy ending (sorry,clinging to my couples. I'm faithful wub.png )

Anyways...Duke and Tracy would be a new supercouple! Awesome alternative!

IMO It should end the way it started,except Scott with Laura and Luke with Tracy.

Archived