GH: veteran actress returns

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know what to feel about this. I'd actually gotten used to Luke being by himself and sorta floundering between women (Tracy and Anna). I just hope this still means that Luke can have friendships with Tracy and Anna because I enjoyed his associations with both of them. And no more whiny Laura, PLEASE! I disliked her everytime she cried about something. A more empowered Laura would suit the character much more this time around, I think.

• Members

Ahh that cover that has a little piece of Guiding Light at the top brings back memories. That was before the show was cancelled and we had all 8 long running soaps still on the air and the networks lineups were SOAPS. Well with the exception of NBC of course lol But I am happy Laura is returning. I watched some clips from her 2006 comeback and she has lost a lot of weight since then.

• Members

I wonder if this means Anna and Laura will finally meet. They never have.

YMMV, I guess, but I'd say she's improved a LOT since she first came back (not recognizing FonDuke as Face-On aside). The Leora thing is glaring, for sure, but I think she's become better at acknowledging Emma and being the Beautiful Badass British Babe that she is. wub.png

But, again, YMMV.

Archived