Y&R Spoiler pic

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No - based on the cliched character description provided by Sony, the fact he''ll be a foil for Cane/Lily (spoiler), the fact he's connected to a character in need of development herself (Leslie - again, another spoiler), and IMO, the show no longer seems to develop any stories whatsoever with any thought, etc. It all seems like a bad recipe for a new character.

And he definitely got cast on looks, he only has one acting credit to his name thus far, his career has been built entirely around modeling. Soaps casting models has very rarely worked out, it could be different here, but I'm not holding my breath.This character is being hyped by the show as eye candy and not much else.

• Members

Yet I cannot bring myself to care one iota that this guy was cast for his looks and cannot act for his life. LOL! I can count on one hand the number of young soap stud models that could act, Josh Morrow and Shemar Moore included. All this new dude has to do is to stand there, look pretty, and take off his damn shirt frequently. Bring him on, I say!

Archived