GH: Robin MYSTERY!! Promo

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

Now this is General Hospital! No mob, just focusing on the core characters. I remember a time when I could care less for Robin (a long period of time) and until now with this storyline, I still didn't care for her (not really a Scrubby), but wow I can't wait to see what happens next.

• Members

It is a good promo, but if Kim Mc is not returning full time how will this play out. The best part of the promo is that Anna and Robert are doing the rescuing and Patrick is sidelined. This is a Scorpio adventure like the old days.

• Members

This promo looks really good and I'm loving a Scorpio adventure!!! If Kim Mc is not returning full time, then I think either Patrick, Robin and Emma will reunite and sail off into the sunset to live happily ever after or they will drop Patrick to recurring and have Robin and Patrick mentioned onscreen and pop up from time to time.

• Members

They could keep Patrick involved in storylines at the hospital and simply keep Robin off screen. She could get a different job that could keep her out of the hospital, then when needed they could give her story and bring her in. I don't think it has to be the end for Patrick if Robin is saved and comes back to Port Charles.

• Members

OK. I thought I was crazy. I remember all the hype when she wanted to be killed off. I have to admit - I rarely watch GH (mob was such a turnoff), but the stories I've been reading about the past few months, make me want to give it a try. The new regime certain is not a one-trick pony.

Archived