General Hospital December Promo

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All I know is that had better be some insignificant character getting knocked out by Sonny because there is no way in hell Ron will ever make me believe that that oompa loompa could knock out The Real AJQ in the ring - especially with SK's athletic prowess.

On a brighter note, my Lucy Coe, one of GH's all-time greatest goddesses, is finally making her way back to Port Charles after depriving me of her presence for almost a decade. The fact that she will be gracing my Todd with her fabulousness while both will treat me to their awesomeness is reason enough for me to hail Cartini once again. wub.png

• Members

Great to see Lucy back. So is Kim Mc recurring as the "dead" Robin, but not returning full time?

AJ needs to knock Sonny on his butt. I have to say, I wonder if this story edges Benard out the door. Burton's ego could not take the challenge from Easton. We'll see what Benard is made off.

• Members

Unless Lifetime do another Desi and Lucy biopic (with Lindsay Lohan as Lucille Ball).

Yep. MB is smart. He saw how quickly GH moved on after Burton left so he's going to keep his head down and play nice. I think he "got" early on that changes had to be made after the old regime went. This is also the best Sonny has been written in ages. MB seems more awake in his scenes for sure.

• Members

Now that you mention I remember that. I remember reading in SOD where Ron stated Lucy would return to help fund the ball, etc.

I agree I like the way Sonny is being written. I got so sick of all the "I Will Take you Out!" and stuff like that.

Archived