GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/12/05/general-hospital-publishes-love-in-maine-by-connie-falconeri

When will the Connie (Kelly Sullivan) madness end on General Hospital? Apparently not before March 26. Hyperion is publishing the novel Love in Maine by the split-personality of fashionista Kate Howard.

Those watching GH realize Molly Lansing (Haley Pullos) actually wrote the love story, but apparently Connie will take credit. Amazon has listed the book for publication on March 26, 2013.

• Members

It didn't really occur to me when we were discussing this in the tie-in book thread, but I just sort of assumed that the days of soap-related merchandising were over.

What's Shawn's connection to/interest in Pine Valley, or was it just a throwaway line?

• Members

And I say that AMC's finale doesn't need explaining. Other than the two cliffhangers (JR's shot and Hayward's hidden patient) everything else wrapped up just fine.

I loved AMC. I don't want Carlivati touching that show or its characters, even in passing.

I said before that I think that line came from a particularly thoughtful scriptwriter. I'm grateful for it and perfectly happy to let it stand on its own.

Archived