Trayvon Martin Killing

Eric83

• Members
Thank you! I don't think George hates black people he is just the product of a society that is on high alert when they see young black men that they think are up to no good. It's still not an excuse for the events that took place on February 26 but it is just the sad state of race relations and stereotypes in America.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've learned and continue to learn that everyone can be right and wrong at the same time when it comes to certain topics. I've also decided that background is irrelevant to me unless someone is claiming to speak for a group or be an expert on a group. I don't think an opinion needs to be qualified because people feel what and how they feel.

I actually believe that the real racism fight in America is the black man vs. the white man. There is the tangible aspect and the rest is a mixture of things such as pride, ego, competition,, I'm a man, and I'm reacting to what I think you're thinking, etc.

After being asked one too many times why Mr. Balck Power always has a white woman, I came to the conclusion that his issue is not with her at all. I will not start on the women.

Is saying "you're articulate for a black...." remotely close to saying "you're pretty for a dark skinned...?" And do you really find a color blind claim to be a new form of racism?

• Members

I think he is this fat cowardly, little man who wanted to be a tough guy cop all his life and to that end he took a law course and an MMA course so he could live out his fantasies and then he went around playing Batman being this neighborhood vigilante.

If he did not have a gun there is no way he would have approached Martin, and it shows you how weak he is physically that this 17 year old was able to get the better of the guy who regularly attended the MMA gym. Weak physically, weak mentally, and this is going by George Zimmerman's version.

What gets me is the ego and arrogance of the Zimmerman brother going on CNN and asking what could have led Trayvon to attack George so brutally.

• Members

His brother is truly a piece of sh-t. He tweeted something months back saying why wouldn't someone be suspicious of blacks with a hoodie. That moron Frank Taaffe was calling people negroes and cotton pickers on his Twitter and told someone he already paid off his slave bill. SMH. Birds of a feather.... Zimmerman is garbage and I can't with people ignoring his past including a molestation accusation.... Using the logic that THC in Trayvon's system equals being high that night maybe Rachel was right when she said it could be a rapist following Trayvon.

• Members

If he does unfortunately do something else, his supporters will be remarkably quiet. Character counts and Zimmerman's character is why his story was so unbelievable.

There can be a difference between hate and bias, Zimmerman is more about bias and paranoia, along with having a violent streak.

• Members

The Seminole County Sheriff's Office today released details of how jurors in the George Zimmerman case lived while they were sequestered during his trial for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

http://www.seminolesheriff.org/external/DailyReports.aspx?pageID=97

They were out having a ball during this murder trial. That's really sad.
"spent weekends being visited by family and friends"
This must be when juror b37 planned her book with her husband...disdain.png

• Members

Living it up on the taxpayer dollar to acquit a murderer. That's just peachy. I still suspect that B37 had contact with Frank Taaffe, because he seemed adamant when he told Nancy Grace that the jury was 5-1 and B37 has said something similar.

• Members

I meant the media looking for ratings is what made this story go national, as opposed to being a local/regional story. If it was a white boy wearing sagging pants and a hoodie, and looking in people's windows in the rain, then I would have called the cops, too. If Trayvon had called 911, instead of that fat dullard Rachel, he'd be alive today.

• Members
He said B-29 was the lone holdout. Isnt that the hispanic one? She is the only juror that hasn't spoken out. Probably feeling guilty. I know I wouldn't have llet anyone get me to change my vote. I can see B-37 bullying her in the deliberation room.

• Members

Jimmy Carter says that the jury came to the correct verdict.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/07/17/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-jimmy-carter/2524809/

Jimmy Carter said one of the most important things in this interview, that the jurors listened to the EVIDENCE and not their feelings about race, like most of you are.

Archived