Trayvon Martin Killing

Eric83

• Members

Wow. Hearing the comments from Juror B29 were really disheartening. She goes on and on about Zimmerman getting away with murder, BUT THE DECISION WAS IN YOUR HANDS! She thought manslaughter meant intent to kill. :blink: Even if that was the case putting a gun and someone's chest and pulling the trigger doesn't really result in anything but death. At that point he INTENDED to kill Trayvon. I bet Juror B37 bullied her into changing her vote. How do you go from wanting Murder 2 to Not Guilty? Ugh I just can't with this b-tch.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I find her pretty pathetic. She should've "stood her ground." That way they would've gotten a hung jury and they could try him again preferably with better prosecutors. But I at least give her credit for showing her face and owning her role in this. That's a lot more than that ignorant, fame-sucking, hypocritical, narcissist B37 was willing to do. That trick thought that she was going to be able to get rich off a book while still keeping her identity hidden. I still hope someone leaks her identity.

• Members

Forget the juror... I find Rachel Jeantel pretty pathetic, because she "supposedly" writes a letter to Trayvon's mother, then when asked to read it in open court, she can't, because she can't read cursive writing. Well, that means she didn't write it in the first place! If anything, this fat, dumb chick sunk the prosecution's case more than anything.

• Members

Pretty sure we already knew about Jeantel and the letter since that happened weeks ago. The damn trial is over and that supposed angel Zimmerman got off, so why are attacks still being lobbied? The acquittal is not a legal obligation for everyone to have a positive opinion of Zimmerman, I think his supporters ought to know that. You want to talk about dumb, look up Zimmerman's school grades......

I can't wait for this guy to get nailed for something else, and hopefully he'll do it in Jacksonville so Angela Corey can really fry his ass.

• Members

What? You just brought her up just to bash her. She had no relevance to what we were discussing. SMH.

The prosecution could have done better but trying to put it all on Rachel because you think she is "dumb" is a bit of a stretch. Juror B-37 proved to me that she had a bias going into the trial and was going to vote in favor of the murderer regardless.

• Members

I'm no longer interested in letting the legal system get another chance to screw this up. If Zimmerman wants to live in the wild west, I hope someone obliges him. The cop who shot Oscar Grant has had to move twice because of death threats as have his parents. I wish no less for Zimmerman. I want him looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life while people slash his tires, spit in his food and spray paint graffiti on his house. I want him to never have another moment's peace for the rest of his wretched, worthless life however long that is.

• Members

I don't wish for Zimmerman, Johannes or any monster like them to ever live another moment's peace. Sadly, their parents have to suffer because of this, but this is what happens when you breed animals and don't put them down when you notice they're a tad rabid.

I only hope someone makes good on the threats, so justice will finally be served!

• Members

I do feel bad for Johannes parents but given how Zimmerman's wife lied to the court about their assets and his brother has been acting like an !@#$%^&*] in the media, I'm perfectly fine if that family all has to bear some pain.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived