Y&R Spoiler Pic

• Members

I did see his first episode, he was alright and not bad, but he definitely looks mid-20's. Though, I wonder if that was intentional and they want the character in that age group.

My biggest problem is the writing for Noah. They only trot him out to berate Sharon and call her a bad mother. He has no other existence outside of that, and that was still the case in Adamson's first episode.

Frankly, I think it's pretty sexist writing that Noah always calls Sharon out on her crap, but always overlooks Nick's crap.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

RA said Noah will be calling Nick out too. We shall see. I agree that Noah only comes to town to berate Sharon then back to NY he goes. He serves no other purpose and whose waiting for him to be pitted up against Kyle over Eden assuming that's the story? That's a fail waiting to happen.

• Members

I wouldnt call what Sharon has been doing "faults" LOL!

Crap maybe crap, but some crap you can deal with and then ther is Sharon's crap LOL. I admit they have been heavy handed on the Sharon bashing (and I love it) and Noah has called Nick out on his wishy washiness, and his part in Sharon goin cray cray in 2 couple of years ago. But these last two years have been all cray cray Sharon, not too mention for the last 4 years she hasnt provided a stable home for him or Faith, and sorry Mothers are def held to a higher standard then fathers, it is what it is

Archived