Y&R Spoiler Pic

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More stabke then Sharon did and she was the one who had custodial custodty. His on again off again relationship is neither here or there so long as he is present and accounted for on a consistant basis for Faith, can't say the same for Sharon, who whored it up for a year in a hotel and was in jail for months on end because of her stupid actions for the Kidanapper and then and abandoning her kids AGAIN for months.

Anywhp I like the new Noah, but I also liked KS and LK too!

• Members

Fact is, both Sharon and Nick are terrible parents. Sharon's actions might be more extreme, but Nick isn't father of the year material either, the show just doesn't acknowledged his bad parenting habits consistently.

Nick and Phyllis's relationship does impact the children involved, whether they see that or not.

• Members

Nick is a better parent than Sharon, thats just a FACT but we will agree to disagree on that. No one said he was father of the year and you are the one that brought him into the debate. I didnt say Nick relationship has no impact on his children, but it doesnt stop him from being a present parent for his child. I can understand if Noah was hard on Sharon when she isnt doing crazy things, but she is and I dont understand why Nick or Phyllis always have to be brought up to try and justify Sharon's cra cra behavior as of late or just cause so and so isnt acting toward Nick or Phyllis this way or that way, they shouldnt act that way towards Sharon, SMDH!

• Members

There was no debate going on, my initial post was simply that Noah only ever calls Sharon out on her bad parenting and never does with Nick. Noah isn't used for anything BEYOND that - what stories or relationships has he had? All of his scenes thus far have been about Sharon - that is a FACT.

Who is justifying Sharon's behaviour? Please cite examples, because I don't see anyone in this thread calling her a fit parent or the sharpest tool in the shed. What was said that there should be less biased writing and equal opportunity judgement on all sides.

However, Sharon's behavior does not take away from Nick (or Phyllis's) behavior or their lack of parenting skills.

You seem like a Nick and Phyllis apologist, so this may not be worth going into further.

IMO - Ashley was a far superior parent to Faith than either Sharon or Nick.

• Members

Comparing Nick and Sharon's parenting skills is like comparing two cartons of milk in the refrigerator:

One cartoon in 2 and 1/2 weeks past its expiration date

The other cartoon is a month past its expiration date;

Seriously, are you going to drink either carton of milk???

Btw, nuNoah's hair looks like a lacquered, rugged mess in that picture. I hope they change it.

• Members

He kept his women from his children unlike his slutty mentally unstable ex. Wanting the child's kidnapper as said child's stepfather? Nasty skank!

Of course she was. Sharon took off at will and almost always returned with a different penis in her purse. Sharon is an unstable tramp who should not be allowed custody of a shoestring!

Archived