GH Actress return?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
not yet and I don't think they are writing JI's death onto the script THIS fast. The man just passed away. When thru address it, it will probably be a couple of months from now so they can actually iron things out and get people back for it. It doesn't seem logical that she's taping Ed's death on GH this week

• Members

Not that I give a flying [!@#$%^&*] about "dead" Robin because I don't, but this does not explain the story being offscreen for 8 consecutive eppies after the explosion. That was the week TIIC chose to introduce OLTL, and this subsequently backburned everything else. The ratings tanked that week because the audience tuned out at the end of the previous week. "Here Comes Todd Manning, et al" didn't work out as planned. If you recall, we spent some time sharing Starr's pain about a child and bf we cared nothing about while Patty was shown once every 2 weeks grieving and developed a drug addiction offscreen. Oh, and his battle and triumph over the drugs took place off screen as well. Where was Ana, you ask? Off screwing and shacking up with Luke in a pre-paid hotel room. Remember Luke left her in bed after the deed like a hooker? Again, Robin can be dead and stay that way, but the handling of this story was absolutely heinous.

If I were going to do a hybrid soap, I'd bring in someone who could at least handle one soap. That aint Cartooni! Robin's funeral was mishandled because it was not a priority coupled with the distraction of Llanview.

• Members

LOL that made no sense at all, please stop while you're not ahead, you're sounding ridiculous

Robins funeral wasn't real, RC/FV had just taken over not long before Kim's last airdate

That's a fact. Asa's funeral was real, Edward's will be real.

There's a major difference between those two and Robin's

• Members

We did not find out that same week that Robin wasn't really dead, the excuses made for these two are riduclous. As far as the audience knew that week, Robin was dead. A character who had grown up on the show died but this newbies pain was more important. And Starr's musical debut had far more extras than the empty church at Robin's funeral. A well known doctor, yet no one attended!

• Members

Her funeral not being real doesn't mean having a bare bones service with no extras and Maxie shrieking at random is a good idea. The characters didn't know she was alive. If we say, "Who cares, she's not really dead?" then this would mean there's little reason to care when almost anyone dies on a soap, if the actor can return. They didn't seem to care at all, as they skipped over most of the story and even had Anna dump her granddaughter.

Archived