GH Actress return?

• Members

Don't even get me started on the character destruction done to Anna. Her daughter dies and instead of trying to do right with her granddaughter she's off gargling Luke's nuts because "My granddaughter is too busy with ballet for me". Emma better grow up to be a prima ballerina then she's so busy practicing she has no time for grandma!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Robin's funeral, as penned by Garin Wolf, included almost every character, and featured the returns of Jacklyn Zeman (Bobbie) and, health permitting, Rachel Ames (Audrey). The only notable absence was Edward, as John Ingle was scheduled for surgery at the time. When Ron took over and made the decision to keep Robin alive, the whole funeral was rewritten.

• Members

I'm actually a big GW supporter, but I'll take RC's horrifying, afterthought treatment of Robin's "death"/funeral over the medical and social implications of GW's planned demise for Robin. While I don't think Robin's HIV status was sufficiently acknowledged on the serial, she represented what a "normal" (whatever the hell that means) and full life an HIV+ positive person can live. Crazy Lisa switching out her meds or not, Robin developing full blown AIDS and dying instantly is sending out such a horrible and UNLIKELY message. Thank God that didn't proceed.

Archived