BB: Actress OUT!

• Members

From TVGuide's Soaps News:

Lesli Kay is a treasure and I hope that the powers that be at ATWT are smart enought to take this wonderfully talented actress back into the fold.

I'm sure Lesli Kay's farewell episode on BB as Felicia will be a real tissue-soaker!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have enjoyed LK's Felicia immensely ... I just never cared for LK as Lois on GH (the only show I saw her in). IMO and storywise Felicia does have to die. To have her do otherwise would be incredible and too unrealistic since we've been told her colon cancer has spread to her liver and stomach ... no one survives that prognosis. The story is a good one and well-written and LK has hit her scenes out of the ballpark with SF, JW, and JMc. Felicia before was never that prominent or important of a character and her last appearance (with the original actress) fell flat. At least she's going out in style.

• Members

Don't watch B&B and don't see why anyone does, with idiotic moves like this. They lure big name actors and actresses to the show and then axe within a year. ATWT should grab Lesli Kay back, or maybe another show, like DAYS or OLTL would grab her. She'd be a good Cassie re-cast on OLTL.

• Members

Lesli Kay has been great on this show but I dont think she's all that that Id want to see ehr play recast to some of my favorite characters. I was never fond of her (hated her on ATWT and GH) but LOVED her here on B&B. Its a shame they are getting rid of her bc she has been a breath of fresh air

• Members

Leslie Kay is a phenominal talent and GH should be ashamed of how they treated her. I think she did well as Lois, but she would have been better as a new character (perhaps Lorenzo's lost love Sophie). B&B did a good job with her. They needed a powerhouse to handle the role and she's done it to perfection. I think she would be a great addition to OLTL as Cassie or AMC as either a recast of a character or a new one. Wouldn't it be great if she could be nominated for an Emmy for her role? I don't think she was, but it would be great if she could. I think the Daytime Emmy's should add a new category for short-term roles (like how Sharon Stone & William Shatner won an Emmy for their work on the Practice).

Archived