9/11/01-Soaps

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think I remember JvD's speech. I don't remember Don Hastings' though.

I wonder if they are on YT.

ATWT/GL and Late Night With Conan were the only shows I watched much during that time.

I was too busy going to school and curling up in a fetal position at night sobbing and listening to NPR.

I hated Toxic Balls.

It did kill off Leyla though. Which, was awesome. (I hated her!)

Still. I wish we would have seen that one with Helena. Toxic (Hells) Bells.

• Members

They did. The plane was carrying Victor, Nicole, Brady and Chloe, and they were heading to the island to rescue the teens. There was an (unintentionally) hilarious scene when they made an emergency landing and Victor trips, sliding face forward down the slide and knocking himself out! The way it was shot and edit was hilarious. It's on YT somewhere, as the scenes aired internationally.

• Members

First, Megan McTavish plans to have Janet Green blow up Trevor and Laurel's wedding on ALL MY CHILDREN at the same time Timothy McVeigh blows up the Murrah Building in OKC, killing 168 people. Then, just as she and JFP are all set to launch a bioxtoxin story involving GH's Spencer and Cassadine clans, 9/11 happens. I'm not saying she concocted these stories knowing these separate, real-life events would occur (she's a terrible writer, but I doubt she was a "militia movement sympathizer" or a member of Al Queda, lol), but it does make you wonder where the hell her head is at.

She also has the worst, [!@#$%^&*] timing of any writer I've ever seen.

Archived