GH: Valentini explains the surprise return

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Luke/Anna/Duke? LAME! it should have been a Robert/Anna/Duke triangle. Robert and Anna should have been growing closer these past few months with Duke stepping in to jeopardize that

Plus one billion

Luke destroys women, first Laura, then Felicia then Tracy and soon Anna

• Members

That's probably why. He was probably still on contract at DAYS.

Unless there's more Ian to appear, IB stopped filming at Days months ago. I would say June or even May. That doesnt overlap with him filming at GH, which would have happened earlier this month or late last month

• Members

Unless there's more Ian to appear, IB stopped filming at Days months ago. I would say June or even May. That doesnt overlap with him filming at GH, which would have happened earlier this month or late last month

When was the last day he aired on Days or will air because I believe I read somewhere that he was going to be appearing still on Days for a short period? Am I wrong? If this is the case, he can't air on GH until his work is done on Days.

• Members

When was the last day he aired on Days or will air because I believe I read somewhere that he was going to be appearing still on Days for a short period? Am I wrong? If this is the case, he can't air on GH until his work is done on Days.

I assumed his last airdate was last week as they wrapped up that story rather fast. I could be wrong though

Archived