B&B Ridge??

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B&B was supposedly interested in Vincent Irrizary (always spell his name wrong) when AMC ended, but I don't think they had a role for him. He wouldn't be a bad choice as an actor and isn't a bad match physically, but if Brad replaces the character at all, it needs to be after some time has passed.

• Members

Ridge will propably show up after several months with a new face. The show can't afford to write out both Stephanie and Ridge at the same time and give them dramatic exits. Stephanie's exit is far more important storywise, Brad Bell seems pissed with Moss, so I guess it is a matter of time before Vincent Irizarry or John Enos shows up.

• Members

Not sure why anyone thinks this character needs to be recast when not much is being done with him anyhow? One less person talking about The Triangle From Hell won't make that big of a difference because EVERYONE is talking about that wretched trio. Not a huge percentage drop at all. However, BB will pass on a huge Ridge exit story because they won't take any focus off of the loser and the two brain dead chicks who want him. So a recast is very possible.

Not putting this chit on my DVR.

• Members

I don't think Ridge not being an exit has a thing to do with the triangle other than supposedly Brad Bell didnt know it was going to happen. I think all this talk about recasting is aimed entirely at Ronn Moss because Bell is pissed. For what Ridge does today I suppose he can be recast but what's the point. He doesn't do anything anymore except talk about Steffy and Hope and Liam.

• Members

Of course you can Carl- you de-age him and make him look good again. Too bad Don Diamont is already playing Bill because he would have been a good fit imo. Here's some names that come to mind when I think of Ridge recasts:

Mark Collier ( :) )

Brody Hutzler

Christopher Douglass

James DePaiva

• Members

I think RM's '80s ideal bone structure is pretty iconic and it would be really difficult to accept another face as Ridge. They'd be better off going with a never-been pretty boy former model from the '80s who now does carpentry or something. Not like great acting is a prerequisite.

Archived