The Ricki Lake Show

JackPeyton

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yup, i think that is what I read. Or Anderson will move to 3 and Ricki will go at 4. They will lead into that new 5pm new show, Studio LA that i really like. A pretty solid lineup.

Speaking of Fox 11, i just found out Good Day LA fired Dorthy Lucey! I will be watching again as shes the reason I quit.

• Members

What kind of show will this be? I loved her show in the 90s but I cant imagine it would just be a sequel to that. Ricki seems to have moved past that. Is it going to be more of a conversational talk show with celebrity guests and lifestyle segments?

• Members

Thanks for sharing that. Those topics look pretty good! It seems like it's gonna be a more mature version of her 90s show, which makes sense. What I like about the old show (of course I was way too young to notice this back then, but now I see it when I watch YT clips) is that even when the topics were completely outrageous, Ricki still was very mature about the way she addressed them. Hopefully, they'll sneak a few trashier topics into the new show every now and then.

Archived