DAYS: Actress returning?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nelson's report doesn't make sense.

For one thing, Sony isn't the majority owner of DAYS, Corday Productions is. That's not to say Sony didn't have a role in this, but to suggest that her contract was a Sony contract that could be shuttled between Y&R and DAYS is absolute rubbish.

Eileen, if she is indeed coming back to DAYS, will be better off and have fun material to play rather than at horrible Y&R where she's been wasted for years.

• Members

Exactly shes much more valuable at Days than at Y&R where shes wasted the majority of the times. I think if Days were smart Kristen can still be a bitch to be reckoned with but I really dont know that I want to see another John/Marlena/Kristen triangle. At all. So they better think quick otherwise her return will be handled no better that the last gazillion returning vets who were given more or less the same drivel to do or forced back into a coupling insta fast.

• Members

I don't think Greg Vaughan is that bad. He managed to show some emotion and good work when he had the chance at GH. The writing was horrendous. I think he will be better than Gering or Christian, and probably not a huge dropdown from Bryan Datillo or James Scott (Scott is more about charisma than talent). I don't really see it as recycling either since this is only the second soap he's been on.

At least then Will wouldn't be asexual, but then I guess part of the character's appeal is being asexual, as that makes him EJ's twink.

• Members

I think Christian just sucks, but then I've never liked him.

I think Gering suits the role he was cast for, but again not a great talent.

There are no leading men on DAYS who rise above competent I think GV does fine when he gets the chance. He probably won't as DAYS, but I don't see it as some horrendous casting. The last time DAYS had great, talented leading men was during the Reagan era.

Archived