DAYS: Actress returning?

• Members

To not play her in John & Marlena (who have no story, really) or Sami & EJ (one she has a history with, the other is her son) would just be stupid IMHO. Whats the point of bringing someone back only to ignore their history? And in favor of a likely one day a week story of a power struggle with Kate? It doesnt need to be a traingle and she doesnt need to be at war with Sami, but to ignore the history there is just.. no.

I would love it if she and jennifer became friends again, but we saw how that angle went with Carly and now Billie, so thats doubtful.

I am sure she is returning as Susan.. in the start.

Thats why i want her on Sami's side.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I already said I think she has plenty of fresh story waiting for her with Stefanos death. I assume they are setting up some sort of battle over the DiMera holdings with EJ supposedly not Stefano's son and Kate's divorce not being final. I suppose if the audience is ever reminded John is Stefano's brother, he can be thrown into the mix also and try to make a play on it. There is plenty of story there.

And if they need to pull in Sami and Marlena, have Eric get involved with Kristian.

• Members
Agreed! This sounds more interesting than her hung up on John and trying to get revenge on Marlena. I actually would love to see her interacting with Billie. Weren't they close friends back in the day. I actually would love to see them as frenemies. I think Rinna and ED could make it work with the right struggle

• Members
Gotta disagree here. They could do like what was done with Billie. Sure they dropped the ball but Billie's initial return was a hit bc she wasn't all about Bo and Hope like before. History was acknowledged and not ignored but she came back with her own story separate from them. I found her ISA connection and integration into the Dimera plot far more interesting than a rehash of her 90s triangle. I don't see why the same cant be done with Kristen. The 90s are over. The show and fans need to let it go and let the characters move forward

• Members

I agree. Billie was integrated very nicely. And while they didnt throw her back with Bo and Hope they had her still interact with them. She was right by Bo's side after his attack but it wasnt written as if she wanted to jump his bones. I was glad for all of that.

A gripe of mine with MarDar is that character interaction could have been better. I can go for a while on that ... lol. Some they got some they totally ignored. They were strange in that sense. Now its as if Daniel and Maggie dont even care Melanie left or is MIA.

• Members

Agreed with all of this. Kristen getting with Marlena's son would be more interesting than going after John who is boring and not what he used to be looks wise. I'm still hoping they kill him off and set Marlena free.

• Members

I had hoped the silliness of Susan would remain a thing of the past. Don't need another reminder that Will should be quite a few years older than Elvis!

I'd really like to see Kristen and Brady. I'm thinking all kinds of hot. GV's Eric? Um yeah, this too! Either will do :)

• Members

I think they should do with Kristen what they did with EJ back in late 2006-early 2007. Make her a major antagonist who has ties with virtually everyone on the canvas and have her wreck havok on Marlena/John and maybe even the DiMera's and then have story spread from their. Days is too safe right now. It needs to have some danger injected into it like it was during the 2003 serial killer and 2006/7 with EJ's rampage across Salem. That is what needs to happen again we need someone to take names and paint the town scarlet again. Not a boring business plot, a boring love triangle or Cougar Kristen jumping John's kids. Kristen needs to demolish the canvas and shake things up, become an unpredictable maelstrom of damage and effect things in peoples lives - scare some people.

Archived