The Real World: St. Thomas

AllMyDaysatGH

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I really enjoyed the premiere...I think this season is instantly better than last season already. I like that it's more about the relationships between the roommates: LaToya/Swift, Robb/Marie, and of course Trey/Laura/Brandon.

OMG, Trey/Laura/Brandon. This is my kind of drama! Brandon's already in love with Laura. Laura doesn't like him like that and only sees him as a friend, but she's INFATUATED with Trey. Brandon's jealous. Love it. It's not really a triangle that much since Laura's not into Brandon, but I do love the dynamic between the three of them & look forward to whatever happens next.

Brandon's notes in that diary journal were pretty scary. They might just go the crazy, suicidal route with him. I'll be disappointed but not surprised. It was sad when everyone in the house was in their own little twosome groups and he was just outside by himself!

• Members

I like everyone so far except Brandon. The guy came across as a nutjob already acting like he's in love with Laura and getting super possessive and jealous over her. Id be creeped out if I were her especially after his journal was revealed. Thats some crazy ish

I hate that this show went back to 7 roomates instead of 8. I keep wanting them to go back but they dont.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

No talk bc the season is boring. I watch on the weekends I guess only bc I started and its a habit. Its been pretty lame though

whats sad is that I dont know what last season was about or where they were located

This is probably one of the most "real" feeling reality shows out there.

• 1 month later...

Archived