Y&R: Actor Out!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Absolutely no surprise there.

Should we start guessing who might be the next character they turn psycho? Because you just know they can't go on long without some sort of a psycho.

• Members

But Ricky IS living up to his legacy. As Paul said, Rick has Patty and Isabella's genes in him. I don't have a problem with this. It least we have a male psycho for a change since with the exception of David Kimble - it's always women (Lisa, Shiela, Mary Jo, Veronica, Tricia, Jana, Patty, Sarah, Patty, etc.)

• Members

The thing was that David was a bit player....yes on contract but not a core member of a family...we knew little of him when he dated and married Nina.....so making him a loon...was brilliant.....MAB just does it because she doesnt know what else to do with newbies.....

• Members

I really hate that they aren't keeping him on the show. I guess we now know that Phyllis will end up being the victim while Ricky does something crazy. So glad that it's summer so I don't have to watch this crap.

• Members

Don't forget about emaciated Ryder.

This actor looked too old and was too wooden to ever find any footing. I never bought him in the role and I never cared about his insta-feud with Phyllis. I yawned through Isabella's story and I cared even less about her dullard son.

But hey, at least Sheffer got to remind us for the millionth time that Paul is a lousy father, so I'm sure he's thrilled.

Archived