GH: Actor Exits?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He hasn't made much of an impression . . .

Re. Liz: from my POV, RC's teasing her with Ewen, Matt, Jason, and Patrick with no indication of any follow-through. Liz has been meandering through the canvas pretty aimlessly since Lucky left . . . it's too bad, because RH's great. Liz used to be one of my fav.'s until sometime around mid-'07, then Guza made it impossible for me to support her. Then I just felt badly for Liz/RH post-Liason because she was being thrown under the bus over and over and over again. But GW got me totally behind her again, and RC's scenes for her have been good, but that's all they've been--scenes, not a story.

• Members

Didn't he just take her kid to the movies?

Is Emma not calling Liz her "new Mommy."

Is Liz not stalking Jason at the hospital and constantly getting in the middle of Jason and Sam's business. Didn't she just have a sit down dinner/date with Ewan when he was last on screen? Yeah like I said. She has four men circling her, all four are far too much.

• Members

God, I hope Nathin Butler/Ewen isn't leaving. Not out of any real desire for anything to do with Ewen himself, as he is completely milquetoast. But he is containment for Liz. And I do not need Liz free to be the ever so helpful pal to widower Patrick.

I know, Robin is gone and won't likely be back unless GH ends. But I hate Liz, so I'd rather Patrick turn gay or just get some newbie if he must move on.

• Members

Mmm, Patrick and Elizabeth. Fun. If anyone can help him get back his sex appeal that Robin sucked out of him, Elizabeth can. I used to love it when they flirted.

Unfortunately, Elizabeth is probably being saved for when emo teen werewolf howler monkey undropped testicles Lucky returns.

• Members

Patrick and Liz sexy lol.

I don't think Liz is anymore riveting than Robin was but they need to do something with her. Neither Patrick or Liz are the type of characters RC likes so might as well stick them together or just let them go. Me I think they should have ultimately done something with Patrick and Anna but Anna is now circling the ever so sleazy and disgusting Luke.

Archived