Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Edition

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it will be them. But how cruel would it be if it were Sabrina?

I do wonder about Melissa and Tony.

I can't choose. I'm not actually surprised by these three being vulnerable though. At all.

Kirstie has a big fanbase. Kelly clearly does. Emmit, Shawn and Gilles are probably locks for the end. I saw that from the start. However, I could see one of them being a surprise elimination, more so Shawn and Emmit. All of the women will eventually cancel each other out. I'm gonna call Kirstie in the F4. Kelly, Sabrina and Melissa all should be though. It's gonna be tough every week.

• Members

They wanted Kristie to be safe, so they could get rid of her next week.

Sabrina was not popular in her season and didn't seem very popular this time around. The worst thing the judges could have done was give her a perfect score. People were not going to care about calling and voting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Shawn's samba trio was HOT! I cant beleive Len gave her a 7! IA with Carrie Ann's 10

14boykx.gif

LMAO at that

I dont agree with Apollo's decisino to use another guy in his dance. All the focus was on Karina when it should have been on him. Especially since he and Sasha kind of resembled each other as they were dressed the same, he just blended into the generic background

• Members

I haven't cared for Mark for a number of seasons now for the very reason that I think he tends to make the dances about what he wants to do and how he wants to show off his creativity and push the envelope. Derek does it somewhat also I think but not to the degree of Mark. Len was definitely punishing the guys for their choice and he said as much. Honestly, I don't really want Shawn to win anyway! At this point I'm kind of hoping for Gilles or Melissa.

It does crack me up sometimes when 1 or 2 of the judges notice a stumble and the other doesn't. But they really do play favorites sometimes as they will downscore someone for the reason of not doing the actual dance category yet others they will overlook that if the "art of the dance" was good.

• Members

A lot of people thought Gilles was too intense and dour this season so I'm not that surprised. A lot of female viewers also dislike Peta.

I kept hearing people talk about how offensive and borderline racist that dance with Mark and Derek was. The show seems to just give up everything to Derek, even if the rest falls apart.

Archived