Soap questions you want to ask but havent

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Davetta got booted from Y&R because apparently they had never stopped calling CK and once CK failed at the film career she was trying to pursue (with complaints that they didn't want to cast her as the black girl in alot of roles because she didn't look the the rest of the families), she decided to come back.

I don't knwo why Danica Stewart was hired as Jessica. The John Killer storyline ended up become tedious and Jessica just became stupider as it dragged on but it would've had potential in the beginning if a better actress had been in the role. I heard they never even approached Jade about the storyline.

• Members

Jade told me she probably would have played the part if approached but she felt the magic of the show die when Josh died (which I agreed.) A lot of the cast members she was familar with had left around the same time (Bruce's Reese, Deanna's Kay, Molly's Charity, and Jesse's Miguel) she did. Though the only cast member I liked who was a replacement was Heidi Mueller because of how they wrote for Kay (having powers, a baby and living with Tabitha) and she could handle the material. Kay and Tabitha was to me the only reason I stuck around. Though the summer storylines were entertaining even if they dragged on and had the same dialouge but that's Passions in a nutshell.

I could see that happening with CK. The only major film role she had was Matilda but she was an extra basically. I remember being pissed that Davetta was fired. Last I heard of her I heard she was doing Broadway or something in NYC. She looked like Victoria Rowell a bit and had a toughness about her that I liked.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived