Soap questions you want to ask but havent

• Members

1. Could Max & Gabrielle in late 2001 on OLTL actually be considered a reunited couple? Because looking back, I don't know if that would count or not. Did they even say they loved each other then (Gabrielle said she loved him, but did Max?)?

2. Was Max in love with Gabrielle in 2003? No matter how many times Luna was mentioned, and despite the fact that he left town after Al's death, I personally think he was. Knowing there was supposed to be a Max/Gabrielle/Bo/Nora quad only confirms it--there were seeds for it in early-mid 2003 before Al's death.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I couldn't stand Hogan's writing for most of his daytime career, but I will admit that he did give ATWT a much-needed kick in the pants for his first year and a half there. By one simple act (the break-up of Barbara and Hal's marriage), he started a chain reaction that led to Barbara's involvement with Craig, which led to her almost being burned to death, which led to Evil Barbara, which led to the Vendetta against Carly, Emily and Rose, which led to ...well, you get the idea.

As for my question....

I've never really watched DAYS, but I sort of knew what was going on through osmosis LOL. What I don't understand is the Sami/E.J. relationship. When E.J. was born, wasn't Sami already a bitch-on-wheels, wreaking havoc throughout Salem? Wouldn't she be WAY older than E.J.? Yet they are portrayed as being roughly the same age. Isn't she old enough to be his mother?

• Members

Is Felicia's grandmother still alive? When either KW or SF last left, Felicia went to Texas to care for her dying grandmother for awhile. When she came back for Georgie's funeral, she said she was in (I think) a hospice facility because she was too ill for Felicia to care for her (and this was a few years later, too). Is she still alive, dead, or will Mariah's existence forever be in limbo? laugh.png

• Members

They just aged EJ without mentioning it.

I thought the Barbara stories were garbage for most of Sheffer's run - I get that they were high camp, but I never saw any actual plotting in them. Just set pieces basically.

• Members

You don't think there would be a major fan backlash if Geary was fired? I get the impression that he is glad to be out of the whole Luke/Laura thing, but I'm not sure why.

I can't really remember any of Sheffer's storylines. I did enjoy that flirtation between Lily and that Australian guy and Hunt Block's version of Craig, but I can't remember any actual stories. Hmmmm.....

• Members

That is agree with. Their love story was being kept apart by circumtances. For some reason, unless a couple gets married and is tied together for eternity they were never given a chance. Liz and Jason had story from 2006 to 2008. Fans didn't like it that's on them and the writers.

• Members

GL:

Just how crazy WAS Roxie Shayne to:

1. Go crazy when Johnny RECOVERED from cancer?

2. Spend the remainder of GL in the loony bin (unless someone said something later on)?

OLTL:

How long did it take Tina to:

1. Break away from her family (between 1997-2008)?

2. Move from Baltimore (she moved from my home state! Waah sad.png ) to Detroit (Sarah mentioned this to Joey in 2003), to Mendorra (and it's possible she lived many other places before she got there, too)?

• Members

Did Gabrielle ever mention her mother (who went to prison when we last saw her in 1992) or sister once she returned to Llanview in 2001?

Max mentioned how much Al loved going to Argentina with him and Gabrielle on a family trip after Al's death. Was this supposed to be their honeymoon? (and if it was, was it mentioned that they went there after their wedding in 1990?)

Archived