GH: Keesha return?

• Members

Yep. I clearly recalled Jasus treating her like the gum underneath his shoe after his accident and her moving on to AJ. If they decided to bring back Keesha, I'd much rather see her reconnect with a back-from-the-dead AJ. At least she wouldn't be forced to kiss mob ass like most of the women on this sorry show.

As for VR, I was rooting for her to come in to play Maya's mother (back when I thought that this show was serious about reviving the Ward family) until I realized that ABC wouldn't want to come near her with a ten foot pole after she put CBS on blast. Much as I love my Vicky, I'd be more likely to see pigs fly than her joining GH.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was just joking about Maya, but Keesha, I don't see the problem. Jason is around a very limited set of characters. Burton looks old now and I don't think VR would be glaring in her age.

I know she's probably not going to be joining up anyway. I imagine it will be a bit player and then they will cast her son with someone like Baz.

• Members

If you want someone who can act, then why bother mentioning REG? laugh.pngbiggrin.pngwink.png

Amen. And I wub.png that you worked Scottie Pippen into this conversation. I LOVE it when she/he is mentioned! It makes me biggrin.png .

Or maybe they meant the man who was playing "father" to her child has died, so she now wants the baby's real daddy involved in their life. David Wallace was so cute back in the day. I wonder what he looks like now?

And Matt Ashford would be an interesting choice, considering he was paired with KW's Felicia once upon a time. God, I miss the days of Shelley Curtis, when half the cast of late 80s DAYS joined GH. Sure, it was mainly because I HATED Steve & Kayla, but I actually LOVED Mary Beth Evans as Katherine Bell. She was such a great bitch and it was the first time MBE proved to me that she had some chops.

That's exactly who I was gonna suggest. Though she may read a little young, I think she'd be GREAT as Keesha, voice and all. I was also going to mention the actress who plays Miranda on "House of Payne" until I realized that was her too! laugh.png

Ewww, oh come on Neil, how often do you watch Y&R? Julia Pace Mitchell has good screen presence, but a good actress she is not. And believe me, this is coming from someone who rooted for her and wanted badly for her to be a good actress or at least blossom into one. Unfortunately, she just isn't and she hasn't.

I like how you think- GREAT idea. It ties in with DWTS, which ABCD loves already- only this time it would be in reverse. I think he'd work well in the part.

• Members

Yup they did. But I couldn't help but eat her up with a spoon. And I LOVED when the show paired her with Nicholas. It was too bad they ended up having to recast with Colton Scott shortly after it started because MBE had TONS of chemistry with Tyler Christopher. It just wasn't the same with Colton (maybe bc he was more into Jacob Young :lol: )

• Members

Looking back I'm not quite sure why she was so hated...I think a lot of it had to do with her pretending to be Dominique's sister and never seriously paying for that con.

The only real complaint I had was ending Stefan/Bobbie. I never saw the appeal of Stefan and "Lasha."

• Members

He's married to Lisa Trussel. I believe she mentioned he had a successful business outside of acting when they interviewed her when "Days of our Lives" killed off Mickey in January 2010. I think the couple lives somewhere in the Midwest now.

• Members

Yeah, they crapped on her but it pains me to say she's no different than any other actor the network crapped on and they returned. In same cases numerous times *here's looking at you Matthew Ashford*. A paycheck is a paycheck. If the rumors are true I hope they ask her.

Archived