GH: Keesha return?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's out of the business now but I'd love to see what Ellen Bethea could do with this role. Too bad Renee Jones doesn't want to act anymore because she could tear that role apart. But I think it'll probably end up going to the chick who played that pointless token Vivian on OLTL.

• Members

Many great African American actresses out their could take on the role of Keesha. I like the idea of both Victoria and REG, they both are good actresses, even Julia Pace is a good actress, no matter what her size is. I would even love to seen Simone return with Stephanie Williams in the role. she was my fave Simone.

• Members

Victoria Rowell is almost 50, she can't play Keesha. I think a lot of people are just naming good black actresses, not people that make sense for this role. Isn't Keesha the same age as Jason? Victoria Rowell could probably play Simone (opposite Matthew Ashford--make it happen soap gods!), but she can't play Keesha.

• Members

Keesha was probably in her mid-20's when she left GH, which was 15 years ago. Add in the usual soap aging, and it wouldn't be far off for VR. But I doubt GH would hire her, sadly. She is exactly what GH needs - life and unpredictability.

I'd also love to see Ellen Bethea again, but I know that won't happen.

• Members

Victoria Rowell looks amazing for her age, but I'm not sure I picture her as a contemporary? Then again, if they really wouldn't care if it meant having Rowell on the show. It would be huge daytime news and she'd definitely give the role spark.

• Members

The show stopped having any real Jason/Keesha interaction years before she left. Jason only hangs around the Quartermaines a few days a year. If it meant getting someone with charisma on this show, instead of dead weight like most of their cast, then I would take VR even if she was playing Maya Ward.

• Members

VR can't play Keesha and she definitely could not play Maya. She's too old. And I'm sure if RC brought Keesha back she'd be around Jason quite a bit.

Which reminds me I'd love to see Maya recast and brought back. AI is doing her thing booking commercials, magazine photo shoots and roles( she has a role on the Arrow pilot) so I'd like to see Maya recast with an unknown actress.

Archived