(All)Short-Term Characters who had staying power.

• Members

I thought she worked well enough in the story they gave her. She and KSJ had some chemistry (which he has glaringly not had with most women outside of VR), and I liked that she had some self-respect. I also liked her last scene, even if it was overrated. She just had crap to work with, especially once MAB showed up and it became about ANTM castoffs and singing children.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that the character had potential too and was paired with the wrong person. Sarah Brown should've been put somewhere near the Forrestors that would have her opposite of Susan Flannery and what better way? ...Thorne. They should've paired her with Thorne after the surrogate mess or even after Nick and have Stephanie not like her only for those two to clash. She didn't need to be crazy, but bitchy, yes!! Add a SORAS Alexandra along with some good story, which would require brain work from Brad Bell, that story could've been epic. But of course, nothing can take away from Bridge (even though I flove Brooke) angry.png

• Members

I assume this thread is for characters who could have had staying power if they had been given the chance. My favorite examples of great characters who started as short-term, but became major players are Shane Donovan and Steve Johnson as Days. Both began as brief runs, intended as villains, but TPTB were smart enough to keep the actors and change the characters.

For characters who appeared briefly and might have stayed, I wish Days had done more with Owen Kent, the DiMera henchman who was obsessed with and kidnapped Stephanie. A few years ago, they also had a recurring FBI agent (I forget his name) who was both hot and seemed like a good actor.

• Members

The actress, Virginia Williams, is on a USA series, FAIRLY LEGAL, I think. I don't like it but I like her. ATWT wasted her. IIRC, even Eileen Fulton spoke out and said that Brandy could've been the next Lisa.

Kristin Connolly as Josie Driver Anderson had great potential and chemistry with so many characters. I hated when she was written off.

Archived