Y&R April Discussion

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA!!! I didn't care much for Devon either way (I actually preferred his little-seen gf Roxanne) until they threw him in Tucker & Katherine's orbit. Now I actually enjoy the character, as he's not babied and turned into Mini-Neil by the Winters clan, but has his own legs and is becoming his own man. And I think that story twist has done wonders for Tucker, who I've liked all along, but now seems to have more of a purpose. I hope to continue to watch the 3 generations of Chancellor for years to come.

• Members

I'm sad to admit I did laugh at that scene just cuz it was unexpected and then rewatching it I realized why some took offense to it. Kyle only remembers Victor trying to turn him into his son.Remember Victor was very nice to Kyle and set up a trust fund for him and was trying to adopt him amoungst other bs because his own kids hated him. So I can see why Kyle ran to Victor. Plus everyone and there mother put their hands on Diane the night Nikki killed her so he should hate half the town including a few family members.

Archived