Y&R April Discussion

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I swear this show doesnt know what the hell they want to do with their pairings. Im surprised Michael and Lauren have remained married for as long as they have. They have been the most unusually stable couple on this show. I dont watch but everytime I read or catch the show people are sleeping with and/or seeing someone new. Y&R is like the sluttiest soap in that it feels like one big orgy

• Members

The only ones that swap partners back and forth 24/7 are the two triangles Nik, Phyllis, Sharon Victor, Nikki, Jack and then Billy is just slutty. But B&B is pretty bad at being slutty with Brooke who sexes up father, son, brother, daughter's hubby, daughter's boyfriend. And then Fickle Liam and Bill and Steffy

• Members
Nick was sleeping with Avery and Diane last year. Wasnt Phyllis also with Deacon and Ronan? Deacon was with Nikki. Sharon is constantly going back between Adam and random guy X. Gen bounced from Jack to Victor and soon

. And there's plenty more from what Ive seen and this is all within the last year. This show is nasty

• Members

I didn't count the nobody interlopers you have to bring them in for a cheating story . Gen is a nobody interloper to me because they've mostly tried to push her as Nikki 2.0 for awhile now. Before it was because Nikki was in rehab now it's because they have nothing to do with the shrew. Phyllis was with Deacon a few years ago. He was obsessed with Nikki last go around. And there is no random guy X currently on the show for Sharon.

Archived