Y&R April Discussion

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sharon's much worse than Brooke. Highlights include bedding down with a man who stole her baby, having sex with a man because his dog died, and having sex with three different men in a few days, one of them being her husband's brother.

• Members

She kissed Victor just to make Ridge jealous. She didn't know she was having sex with her daughter's boyfriend. The stuff with Thomas was mostly about being drugged.

The rest is fairly typical soap, and happened over a period of twenty years. Sharon's stories have been in the space of about three.

• Members

It's dumbass writing, but that's what the story said.

To me the sleaziest moment with Brooke was the Deacon story, but otherwise I think she's been the typical female character on soaps of recent years. But we can agree to disagree.

• Members

Sharon's biggest problem of course is that she continues to have an unaddressed mental illness relating back to dependency and her kleptomania back in 2009. The fact they have never resolved is telling how much the show hates women now. As for Case, I wonder if its punishment for her tweets back in January thinly veiling her distaste with Sharon's marriage to Victor.

Kyle's is nothing but the new Adam/Ronan/Ricky etc. already too. Just wait til

• Members

Sarge is supposed to be in some quad with Neil/Harmony/Sofia.

I just do not care about Neil and Harmony. I would rather see if Debbi and Darnell can make this trash work (I think the answer is no, but it's not like we have a whole lot else to miss out on).

• Members

I don't care about Neil and Harmony either. I feel no electricity with these two so their angst isn't working for me.The way she's so bitchy towards Sarge, it feels like hate sex is bound to happen. I feel more energy between those two.

Phyllis being pregnant is just a way to drag an expired/tired couple on some more. There's nothing else for Phick to do so toss a new baby in the mix but we can't be sure the little sucker will be born. I think Ricky is gonna cause the death of this baby. He's the new Adam these days. Might as well have him get a baby killed too.

Kyle is a run of the mill pissed off spawn of a vet character. He should be angry at quite a few people since they all shoved and manhandled Diane that night. I'm so over Victor vs Jack. These two fighting over a now grown ass Kyle is a dud already.

Add me to the 'I wanna see more Carmine' list. I'm shallow and he does it for me. The harpy duo Abby and Chloe make more sense together than Chloe and Victoria. Villy and Chlovin are a lame foursome.

• Members

I think the only reason they're even doing this is because of the fan backlash over Victor trying to take custody of Kyle. Now he can take custody of him as an adult. Y&R has tried this story over and over in the last few years - remember when Victor was suddenly some father figure to Billy? - and it doesn't work.

I am so tired of miscarriages and stillbirths, as ludicrous as it is to give Phyllis another child, I'd rather they do that than have 40 year old mannequin Ricky as a baby killer. Then in a year the kid will return, resentful, played by some castoff of Pretty Little Liars.

Archived