Y&R April Discussion

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I never thought Darnell was bad, hammy at times, but he's one of the few new characters that's worked. I've actually enjoyed his scenes with Bergman who also seemed to come to life in his scenes with Darnell. Debbi is the one who's not working IMO and putting her with KSJ isn't working. But her role is more about playing the stereotype and i think its the role more than her acting. IIt might have been interesting seeing her come on as a rival of Ashleys and into a triangle with Tucker because she actually had chemistry with SN.

Abby hasn't had a story really. They seemed to be floating her at Devon but that seems to have been dropped. I am guessing she's going to be involved with Carmine but how I don't know.

• Members

Well he's gonna be the new

so I think he's staying awhile. I think since Chloe and Abby can't stand him, both hookups are gonna happen but the hookup with Chloe will just be angst for her and Kevin. I don't see Chlovin splitting up though unfortunately so Carmine will be Abby's boyfriend in the long run.

Archived