Days Promo - Happy April Fools Day Hope!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't understand why Days has a promo showcasing THE most boring SL in their roster of SLs right now. Kate being insanely jealous of Marlena... Marlena & Will... Ian/Madison/Brady. Heck, even Gabi/Chad/Melanie! I guarantee these SLs are pulling in the audiences right now above and beyond this Alamainian hotel room.

(And ew at John's hairy chicken chest).

• Members

In all fairness even when they promoted the so called "hot" stories, ratings weren't better.

But this storyline to me is just one big dud. I'd rather have Stefano lambasting EJ over his love life over this nonsense and that's saying a lot considering how much I hated that.

• Members

I'm not sure if any of those stories are pulling in viewers either. They did run a promo on Will smashing his face against the bit player, and I don't think that helped ratings any.

On paper this is the type of exotic or crazy story which would get some interest. It just doesn't play well onscreen.

• Members

Wow, that was a really fast resolution to a storyline. Not that I am rooting for that couple or storyline; it just seems too fast. It did not have any twist or turns or major ramifications. Everything seems like it will be returning to the status quo sooner rather than later.

Oh Drake, you are over your prime. I agree that Deidre should have come home alone.

Archived