Soaps Wardrobe

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know the actresses on GH choose what they wear; at least that's true of those I know about. The wardrobe people do the shopping, but they buy what they know the actresses will want to wear. The actresses choose from among those selections. That only applies to regular clothing. If there's an occasion that uses most of the cast, like a wedding or a dressy event, the wardrobe department makes the decisions so they can coordinate.

• Members

When did this happen? I would love to see the outcome! I can see a character like Vanessa benefiting from that type of styling.

I think the Linda Dano late 90's look was very influential for middle-age women. A lot of my mum's friends started wearing similar cuts and over-sized jewelry. I think it also highlighted the spending power of the late 90's.

I remember Elizabeth Hendrickson on AMC would have the strangest outfits, not because the clothing was weird, but because Hendrickson would wear things in correctly (e.g., straps tied the wrong way, shirts on backward, etc.). It seems like actors have a little say in what they get to wear.

• Members

patricia fields did go a little overboard her time at GL,mainly with the hats but that was the first time in a long time that GL looked trendy and chic!! the day to day wardrobe was amazing and the best rauch's GL looked since his first year(long gone was all the pastel) and i even remember the SATC type relationship they gave harley, cassie, blake and mel looking all amazing sitting at theyre table at towers drinking cocktails!!!

Archived