Y &R Ages & Recasts Kyle Abbott

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if MAB will say he hasnt been back because he was gay and didnt want to disappoint Papa Jack....lol......I remember the days i would look forward to spoilers from Y&R but not anymore. MAB ruins every character she touches. Kyle will be no different.

I remember seeing Ricky the other day while channel surfing and blah..what a bland actor and character.

• Members

Jack and Kyle were on good terms yes but that won't be the case when he gets home and sees Jack with the woman that killed his mother. I think unlike most of the 20s bunch, Kyle will play heavily. He'll be vengeful towards a Newman or two and this show is the Newman Hour.

• Members

Lazy, stupid, pointless yet again. They have no plans for this character. He will pout, plot empty revenge, and bed some other equally worthless nobody, before being killed off or leaving town.

There was no story for Chance.

There was no story for middle-aged Abby.

There was no story for the dead-eyed underwear model Ricky.

I have never seen such a continual failure. FAILURE. FAILURE.

Revenge stories against the Newmans never go anywhere. Victor is unbeatable. Adam is teflon. Victoria is too weak to bother with. Nick is just a walking hardon. I guess they could have it where he romances Abby for revenge and then falls for her. I'm sure she will shriek in his ear. Thrilling stuff.

Archived