February 27 - March 2, 2012

Toups

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH going up is a good sign that the new regime and latest set of stunts has worked for them thus far. I can see GH keeping these new set of viewers they've been picking up over the last couple of weeks. GH is making it really hard on ABC to cancel them outright. I think that ABC will keep GH on for another year before finding the right replacement.

Big juicy lips Abby is the only thing that I can really get into on DAYS but its far more better than the extremely dull Y&R.

B&B still hasn't cooled off yet but I keep wondering how a goddess like Steffy is having trouble with two ugly people like Liam and Hope.

• Members

It was explained to me that somehow the DVR description for Friday was a duplicate of Thursday's, therefore although Friday's episode was actually a new episode, the DVR viewed it as a repeat and if your DVR was set to record new episodes only, it didn't record it.

• Members

What happened to GH on Thursday/Friday? It looks like viewers tuned on in droves on Friday when they had a pretty steady rise on the other days They must of hated the feeling they got from Thursday/Friday episodes.

Archived