ALL: Say something nice about your soap. 2012 Edition

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OLTL: Even though I think her brief return could have been handled better, I do appreciate the fact that we got to see Gabrielle again, and that she shoved it in Luna's face that Max had been her husband at one point (in so many words, anyway).

GH: I love that Johnny refused to sleep with a mentally ill woman.

• Members

Just the general ponderousness of some of his interviews over the years. I do think he believes he's breaking new ground. Offensive or patronizing stories like Stephanie meeting the homeless, Beth's Alzheimer's, Betty White's mercy killing, Storm killing himself to give Katie a heart, and going back, nonsense like Rick shooting Grant because of "violent video games." This all smacks of desperate attempts at relevance, and Emmy bait. The cheapness of the times they do attempt camp give the impression to me that they're a little ashamed of them.

• Members

Based on the lack of response I think it's difficult for many. I was mostly just discussing with VirginiaHamilton as I'd already given my positive comment, but sorry for taking away from your thread. Here's another one for you:

I think Kassie de Paiva did a great job in her GH material and the scenes where she broke down in Todd's arms were wonderfully done

Archived