Some Guy Tells Enquire he had sex with Clay Aiken

Kristina102

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really like Clay too and love his music. I hate that he is having to go through all this. It seems like discussions of his sexuality overshadow discussions of his music.

I am not saying anything against anyone who does as I know I find myself fascinated by such things too, but overall we as American's have become overly obsessed with the sex lives of our public figures. I mean look how many sex tapes have surfaced and sold millions of dollars because we have this fascination with seeing how the famous people do it. I don't think poor Colin Farrell has ever seen as much attention as he has lately from people on the Internet trying to see what his penis looks like.

I mean we are all curious, but I keep trying to put myself in their place and I know I wouldn't want a sex tape floating around out there for others to see. Not that anyone would want to anyway. LOL

Struggling with sexuality is bad enough to go through, but even worse when you are having to do it in the public eye. And as one poster said he has to be debating between life in a small town, his family who still lives back there, and his career - just how is the decisions he makes going to affect all that.

As to the effiminate qualities he has, I have learned personally to not let that judge whether a guy is str8 or gay. I have personally know some guys who were effiminate like Clay and lead perfectly normal str8 lives. And I have know some very macho guys who are as gay as gay can be. I think we typically think of the Queen or the feminine gay guy, but that is just a stereotype.

Like I said I don't say any of this to put anyone down, they are just my thoughts. As I said I have the same curiosities and wonder the same thing as we all do. And I have been guilty of looking at clips of the sex tapes too.

I just wish Clay luck with all of this, and hope that he is getting the help he needs in dealing with such matters.

yes that is humorous. And I guess the guy being a green beret goes back to my point. Or it may just be a stereotype in my mind, but I think of a green beret as being very macho, but this green beret is very definitely gay.

• Members

:lol:

Triumph interviews a pregnant woman standing in line.

Triumph: So, you have a little geek in there? (or something along those lines)

Woman: Yes, it's a boy.

Triumph: And that probably the last time he'll ever see female genitalia in his life. :P

• Members

OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! That's CLASSIC!!!

Triump to a Michael Jackson impersonator:

Triumph: Do Michael Jackson singing.

Impersonator: You and I alone....

Triumph: Do Michael Jackson doing the moonwalk.

Impersonator Moonwalks

Triumph: Do Michael Jackson masturbating to Home Alone!!!

*Impersonator looks bewildered and walks away*

• Members

Clay Aiken always looks so glammed up it's no surprise people don't think he's gay. I have nothing against the guy (whether he's straight or not) but when you do your hair and bring your appearance the way he does people start to talk. It just must suck to have to be outed like this by some gay celebrity who he trusted to keep his secret. But he's got some real loyal fans if they're giving the guy freakin' death threats over this. Geez!

Archived